Last Modified October 2020
AMP is a technology that promises near instant page loads when accessing an AMP enabled page from Googles search results. This ability is granted by enabling mobile users to pre-loading your site on the search results page. This is especially handy to mobile users who may benefit from their limited connections.
- Near instant page loads when users are accessing the site via google when on mobile devices.
- AMP pages are extremely lean and make for fast pages that can be shown to users regardless of how they reach you.
- Each page published needs to abide by the AMP guidelines, creating an increase development and deployment cost to the project. For WordPress users, this cost can be decreased if the client is flexible enough to use a AMP enabled pre-existing theme or plugin.
- The technology is still in BETA and is changed by Google, leaving site owners with sites that don’t comply. Additional testing and maintenance costs may be the result.
- The instant page performance only occurs for users who have found your site through Google.
Need AMP based support or development services?
Proper Programming can design, modify or update your current AMP page design. We provide extensive business analysis and system design resources for all AMP Page needs. Please, contact us for your next AMP based project and we can ensure you maximize your return on investment.
Google Analytics is a tool for website owners, business professionals and web developers to monitor the traffic coming to your site. It provides insights on user behavior and can be used to help increase the effectiveness of your website. Most Google Analytics accounts for small businesses are not set up properly. Unfortunately what is often missing is the important part, the tracking of conversions, success and sales. Benefits Google Analytics is one of the most popular Analytics tools available. This is because it offers all of the services an…
Looking to get more out of your new website? We’ve written this article for you. By utilizing the ideas in this article, we can essentially turbocharge your document’s popularity so that it shows to more people. We hope it provides a quick way to familiarize our non-technical friends with some basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles. We will be unable to address this topic in its entirety and encourage our readers to use this article as a spring board to learn more. As always, Proper Programming can help! Common…